1. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, but is not open for employees of Soul Origin or their close relatives.
2. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. You are responsible for ensuring your familiarity with the conditions of entry at the time of participation.
3. The entrant is eligible for the competition once they have liked and followed the Soul Origin and SO espresso Instagram accounts, liked the World Photography Day image post on 16th of August, tag Soul Origin and SO espresso in your photo/s of your best at home coffee.
4. Multiple entries are accepted however each entry should be unique, therefore no tagging of the same accounts, nor using the same answer for the entry.
5. The prize is worth approximately $170.95 including 1 x 60 pack carton of House Blend Soul Origin Nespresso compatible, biodegradable pods, 1 x Soul Origin Reusable Keep Cup, 1x Soul Origin Cold Brew and 1 x $50 SO espresso gift card. OR approximately $172.95 including 1x 1kg bag of SO espresso’s House Blend Coffee Beans, 1 x 250g Single Origin Coffee beans, Soul 1 x Soul Origin Reusable Keep Cup, 1x Soul Origin Cold Brew and 1 x $50 SO espresso gift card.
6. The 1 x $50 Soul Origin digital voucher can be redeemed online at SO espresso.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. The entrant must submit their entry within the duration of the campaign from 11am Monday 16th August 2021 to 11:50pm Monday 6th September 2021 AEST. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible for entry.
9. This competition is a game of skill with the most creative response being deemed the winner. This will be judged by a panel of four people and will be announced via social media by Thursday 9th September 2021. Winners will be contacted through social media to arrange the receipt of their prize.